Join our team as a
Be part of the mission to meet 2050 climate targets
Retrofit Coordinators are responsible for managing and coordinating our home retrofit projects, ensuring quality and reducing risks whilst providing support and assurance for the homeowner client.
The UK government has committed to net zero carbon emissions by 2050 – and this must include retrofitting the UK’s housing stock. At Cosy Homes Oxfordshire we are working towards drastically improving the energy efficiency of homes across Oxfordshire by making the home retrofit process as simple as possible.
To do this, we need Retrofit Coordinators to oversee each of our home retrofit projects from start to finish – including undertaking home assessment visits, auditing home energy performance, producing Whole House Plan reports as well as managing risk assessments, dwelling assessments, the retrofit design, installation, post-completion monitoring and evaluation.
By joining the RetrofitWorks and Cosy Homes Oxfordshire team as a Retrofit Coordinator you’ll:
- Gain a qualification as a Retrofit Coordinator (following training), upskilling and accessing new opportunities
- Manage, coordinate and deliver whole house retrofit projects, working on projects which are actively working to reduce the carbon emissions of Oxfordshire’s housing stock
- Receive ongoing support for your professional development on qualification as a Retrofit Coordinator
- Be part of the RetrofitWorks network of building professionals across the country leading the way on home retrofit and low carbon construction.
How to join the team
Before you join our delivery team as a Retrofit Coordinator you will need to complete Retrofit Coordinator training – which we can set you up with.
The first step is to get in touch with Michael Huth, Membership Development Manager for Cosy Homes Oxfordshire to express your interest, and we’ll guide you through the process from there.
Phone: 0330 223 2742
Who can become a Retrofit Coordinator?
To become a Retrofit Coordinator, you simply need to have:
- experience in the building industry
- a minimum level 3 qualification in a built environment discipline
- excellent customer service skills
- experience at issuing contracts and tenders.
To join our delivery team you’ll first need to sign up for RetrofitWorks membership. RetrofitWorks is our delivery partner, and they ensure that our delivery team is supported with the right training, access to TrustMark accreditation, ongoing admin, marketing and finance support, and networking support from fellow cooperative members.