- Cosy Homes Oxfordshire client, Andy Pedley, shares his experience so far working with us to make improvements to his home in Kidlington. We are all very aware, from huge publicity, that there is a climate emergency – carbon dioxide levels are increasing
- We recently completed work on retrofitting a cottage in Hook Norton, helping the residents come off fossil fuels for their heating. In this post we’ll give a summary of the work, but you can also download the full case study. About the home This home
- If you’re a tenant in a private rental property in Oxfordshire and you think the energy efficiency of your home could be improved, there are a few things you can do: Use our communications pack to encourage your landlord to contact us If you feel your
- Nights are getting longer; the air is getting crisper as temperatures continue to drop. These sure signs can only mean one thing – ‘Tis the season to be cosy! As we draw closer and closer to Christmas and to the height of winter, more and more
- On the back of recent global declarations and growing awareness around the climate emergency, it is becoming more and more apparent that saving the planet is now everybody’s responsibility.
- With record-breaking protests and global declarations of a climate emergency, it has become critical that we do all we can to adapt to climate change and reduce our carbon footprint, including that of our
- In the wake of the global climate emergency strikes, most of us are (or should be!) taking stock of our own personal impact on our environment.
© Cosy Homes Oxfordshire 2021 All rights reserved