- As the installation of heat pumps increases in the UK, we are often asked what it’s really like living with a heat pump, as opposed to a gas boiler, or other forms of heating. Tim is the project manager at Cosy Homes Oxfordshire, and with his wife,
- MCS (Microgeneration Certification Scheme) certifies low-carbon products and installations used to produce electricity and heat from renewable sources. They support the growth of small scale renewables in the UK – such as solar rooftop panels on homes
- The Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) is a UK government incentive scheme which offers homeowners payment for installing systems which generate renewable energy to heat the home – including heat pumps and biomass boilers. The Domestic Renewable Heat
- In this series of retrofit measures blogs, we’ll be explaining different retrofit measures which can improve the energy efficiency of homes – reducing energy usage to cut energy bills and carbon emissions, and improve the comfort of your home.
- A cutback on the use of non-renewable fossil fuels is an important step in tackling the climate emergency, and one actionable way to do this is through the use of renewable energy. Smart solar homes increase UK renewable energy use and can reduce the amount
© Cosy Homes Oxfordshire 2022 All rights reserved